(877) 544-6447
(877) 480-8886

What to Bring to Closing

What to Bring to Closing

Typically, the seller brings the house keys to give the buyer. You should bring the keys to the house, remotes to access the development or pass codes for entry. Other items pertaining to the house such as club house passes, safe keys, or other remotes may be left at the property for the buyer.

Goverment Identification

In order to satisfy government requirements, please bring a current valid government issued picture ID-typically a Drivers License, passport, or state identification card. Should you have questions about your form of identification, the time to confirm that it is valid is prior to the closing date. In some cases two forms of ID are required.

Cash to Close – Buyers and/or Sellers

Your cash to close should be wired to the title agency prior to closing. We can allow for a personal check, cashier’s check, or money order, issued by a local bank, for escrow desposits only. However for all closings, we are prohibited from taking funds from a buyer or seller that have not been wired by regular bank wire.

Married? Bring Your Spouse

If you are married and purchasing a home without your spouse, please note that if the property will be your homestead, your spouse may be required to sign certain closing documents, including the mortgage. Talk with your title professional about your purchase prior to closing.